انت غير مسجل لدينا يشرفنا انضمامك الينا
اضغط على زر تسجيل وتمتع بكل ماهو جديد وحصرى
مع تحيات اسره منتدى ابناء الدروتين
انت غير مسجل لدينا يشرفنا انضمامك الينا
اضغط على زر تسجيل وتمتع بكل ماهو جديد وحصرى
مع تحيات اسره منتدى ابناء الدروتين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالدليل

ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى 408793691

ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 1966
العمر : 38
الموقع : amd_n2003@yahoo.com
العمل/الترفيه : مدرس رياضيات
المزاج : عادى
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/01/2009

ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى   ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 12, 2009 1:39 pm

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

الى محبى الترجمه

ترجم القطعه الاتيه

I have more brushes than I can use in my lifetime . As a watercolor painter , I have mostly wash brushes , flats and round , liners and some specialty brushes like edgers and fans. BUt I also have acquired a number of oil -painting brushes
, a separate set for acrylics and a selection of beautiful Oriental-painting brushes.
what i have learnd is that less is more .
whatever medium an artist work in it dose no good to have a fistful of brushes if you havent mastered the brushstrokes withe a few

you must keep your oil and acrylic brushes separate and not use the same brush for both .
its not good idea to use bristles swell up
with
water and get floppy .
. also they arenot made to be soaked in water and may come loose at the ferrule . so it appears that bristle brushes are the choice for oil painters, along with some sable and other soft hair brushes for blending.
Acrylic painters are advised not to use expensive watercolor brushes , which are easily damaged if not properly cleaned or if used for scrubbing paint onto canvas. Even when used in an aqueous manner , acrylics are hard on sable and sabeline brushes or any brush that is a blend of synthetics fibers and hair . synthetic brushes are the best choice for acrylics, with varying length of heads and long handles for oil- style painting and shorter handles for watercolor style . You must keep your brushes clean , no matter what medium you use. You can partially restore a brush that has been left to dry with acrylic paint or medium in it by soaking it in isopropy I alcohol and washing with warm water and soap , but you cant bring it back to its original condition. So be sure to keep your acrylic brushes damp while working and clean them thoroughly when youre finished for the day.

I could paint in watercolor forever with three brushes -- one - stroke , round and rigger. I lreaned to paint with a light oxhair 3/4 flat one -stroke brush. this brush, with a head about 1 1/4 long , was the master of all strokes . you could do amazing , streakless washes, beautiful dry brush on the right paper , and even fine lines with the corner . you literally didnt need another brush to do a good , spontaneous transparent watercolor.

وكمان شويه اسأله نار

what are the synthetic flat brushes used for؟

what is a hake brush used for؟

what is the one-
stroke brush used for؟

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://abnaelderwteen.ahlamontada.net

ترجمه واساله لاهل الانجليزى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-